Memorial Day weekend is when my wife and I throw a party in celebration of the start of summer. It started as a house warming party for our first house with a few family members and has grown to last year’s event attended by over 180 people. This year would have been the 24th consecutive year. Then along came a little thing we call COVID-19. We’ll be saving money by not have a huge party, but honestly…..I’d rather have the party.
At least we can fist pump for my favorite posts of the week!
Posts That Make Me Fist Pump
- COVID-19 Price Gouging and How to Avoid It from CleverDude
- How to Manage Your Money When Furloughed from The Money Principle
- The Best Leadership Quotes and How to Apply Them from Debt Discipline
- Change Your Thinking About Money from MoneyCrush
- 4 More Ways to Save on Medical Bills from Beating Broke