It’s Memorial Day Weekend, which means we’re in all out party preparation mode. This year’s party has the added dimension of doubling as our son’s graduation party for friends and neighbors. It’s looking like a great day for the event tomorrow. As we get close in on the final details, we have to ensure that we don’t just start blindly spending money. But don’t worry, I’ve got cash in my wallet ready to keep me in check! Cash is king!
Fist pump for cash, and my favorite posts of the week!
Posts That Make Me Fist Pump
- How to Save on Your Summer Utility Bills from Everything Finance
- How to Reboot and Take Control of Your Finances from Couple Money
- 10 Types of Hidden Income Lying Around Your House from Frugal Rules
- Budgeting is Not for Wimps: My Cash Flow Analysis Needs Resurrecting from The Money Principle
- Teen Employment: 4 Questions to Ask Before Your Teenager Takes a Part-Time Job from Beating Broke