This weekend is shaping up to be exactly what I need after having over 150 people at my house last weekend for our annual Memorial Weekend Party. I mowed my lawn last night, I’m making some pulled pork on the smoker today for a benefit and tomorrow? Tomorrow is going to be cool and rainy all day. I plan to spend the entire day sitting on the couch recovering and recharging my batteries. I’ve never been so happy to have absolutely no plans.
Fist pump for lazy weekends and my favorite posts of the week!
Posts That Make Me Fist Pump
- How to Restock Your Emergency Fund After a Crisis from Young Adult Money
- How to Save for Retirement on a Limited Budget from Money Q&A
- 5 Best Places to Buy a Used Phone from Frugal Rules
- 7 Ways Budgeting Benefits Your Life from Everything Finance
- Do Americans Feel On-Track for Retirement? from Don’t Quit Your Day Job