Tonight, my wife and I are going to practice what I preached. I recently posted an article here describing combining money saving tips for an inexpensive fun evening with friends. Well, we’re about to pretty much repeat that exact evening. Happy hour food, drinks and games at a friend’s house. Looking forward to a fun kick off to the weekend!
Fist pump for inexpensive fun, AND my favorite posts of the week!
Posts That Make Me Fist Pump
- 23 Free Money Apps That Pay You Cash from Bible Money Matters
- Why You Should Always Check Debt Accuracy from CleverDude
- How The Pandemic Changed How We Approach Finances from DINKS Finance
- Do You Have Some Spare Cash? Use it Wisely And it Could Change Your Life from The Money Principle
- Tax Hikes Are Coming This Year (And What You Should Do About Them…) from Life And My Finances