Last weekend, my wife and I officially kicked off Summer with our annual Memorial Weekend Luau. It also doubled as our son’s graduation party. He actually graduates next weekend, and we’ll have a small get together for very close family and friends that day, but comparatively speaking it will be extremely low key. While we do have some things ahead of us in the coming months (college orientation for our son, cheer leading for our daughter, etc), nothing that requires a huge amount of planning, or funds. I’m basically kicking up my feet and ready to enjoy a low stress summer.
Fists up for a low stress, low spending summer, and for my favorite posts of the week!
Posts That Make Me Fist Pump
- How to Find Money in Your Budget from Young Adult Money
- Top 5 Money Mistakes Young Families Need to Avoid from Money Q&A
- 3 Ways to Avoid Discouragement During Debt Payoff from The Frugal Farmer
- 5 Growing Expenses To Expect With Older Children from Bible Money Matters
- The One Secret to Success That I Absolutely Swear By from Life And My Finances