A week ago the Pizel family was driving across the country from Minnesota to Florida. Today, we begin our way back. It’s been a great vacation. We spent countless hours at the beach as well as in the pool at our vacation home. I’ve maintained my workouts, gone jet-skiing, and gone on a dolphin boat cruise. PLUS, We’ve saved a ton of money by cooking most of our own meals.
But I’m ready to go home. More than ready. As soon as I hit “publish” on this post, we’ll be packing up the van and heading north. Hopefully I’ll bring some of this warm weather with me back to Minnesota!
Posts That Make Me Fist Pump
- How to Budget Without a Budget from Stefanie O’Connell
- 6 Side Hustles That Can Help You Pay Off Debt from Eyes on the Dollar
- How We Limited Begging On Our Recent Family Vacation from Bible Money Matters
- 4 Quick and Easy Ways to Start Investing in the Stock Market from Young Adult Money
- 9 Ways to Build Your $1,000 Emergency Fund Quickly from Celebrating Financial Freedom